Hotels are places where entries can’t be restricted much. It, therefore, becomes an added challenge for the stationed security officers in these setups to blend in with the atmosphere of the hotels, banquets, and private parties. They have to understand customer needs and be well-groomed to communicate clearly in a calm, proactive, and respectable manner. Hotels need to maintain their reputation and the safety of their guests, as well as protect themselves against theft & legal liability.
It is important that all staff, including hotel security guards, are trained on all hotel procedures.
Our officers will enforce all rules placed by the Management. For example,
- If there is a bar, making sure no underage individuals are found in the bar.
- Making sure there is no loud noise and excessive partying going on in the rooms.
- Keeping an eye on the pool areas for any behavior that is risky or dangerous.
Empire Private Security Guards will assist with these areas:
- Front Desk
- Emergency Procedures
- Fire Drills
- Direct Evacuation
- Baggage Storage
- Guest Entry Points
- Valet & Parking Lot Areas
- Dock Areas
- Look Out for Unusual, Illegal or Dangerous Activities
- Patrol Hallways
- Patrol Bars and Restaurants
- Static Security
All public areas in a hotel must always be monitored and patrolled as they are susceptible to risk. Contact us, and let’s see how our team of security guards can help your hotel thrive.